The purpose of CBER is to conduct rigorous research and translate and disseminate empirically-supported practices that promote equity and improve educational outcomes for all learners, especially those with or at risk for learning and behavioral difficulties. More about CBER
- CBER scientists receive funding from National Center for Special Education Research (NCSER)CBER researchers have been awarded by the National Center for Special Education Research (NCSER) for research projects. Please click the title for more information.
- Congratulations to Drs. Jennifer Freeman, Devin Kearns, and Tamika La Salle on promotion to associate professors and tenuresA big congratulations to our CBER researchers, Drs. Jennifer Freeman, Devin Kearns, and Tamika La Salle! They have recently received tenures as well as a promotion to associate professors.
- REGISTER NOW: CBER 9th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumThe Center for Behavioral and Education Research (CBER) is hosting our 9th Annual Graduate Research Symposium! The event includes a researcher panel and a poster session featuring student research. Please click the title for more information.
- Drs. Tamika La Salle and Sara McDaniel receive a five-year $2.4 million grant from the National Institute of Minority Health and Health DisparitiesDrs. Tamika La Salle and Sara McDaniel receive a five-year $2.4 million grant from the National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities. Dr. La Salle and Dr. Sara McDaniel will work to look at ways to address a gap in the effectiveness of Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (SWPBIS) by enhancing the traditional SWPBIS model with SWPBIS+: culturally responsive SWPBIS. Please click the link for more information.
- Call for Posters: 9th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumThe Center for Behavioral Education and Research (CBER) in the Neag School of Education at the University of Connecticut is hosting its 9th Graduate Research Symposium, an annual student-led conference, on Thursday, May 9th, 2019. This is a great opportunity for you to present your own research posters to a large number of people!
- 8th Annual NEPBIS Network Leadership Forum: REGISTRATION IS OPENREGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN 8th Annual Northeast PBIS Network Leadership Forum May 16-17, 2019 Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa 625 North Road Groton, Conn. Develop your professional network in Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS). Enhance your capacity to work smarter and more effectively in implementing the PBIS framework. Join us for this exciting regional […]