The purpose of CBER is to conduct rigorous research and translate and disseminate empirically-supported practices that promote equity and improve educational outcomes for all learners, especially those with or at risk for learning and behavioral difficulties. More about CBER
- Congratulations to Drs. Jennifer Freeman, Devin Kearns, and Tamika La Salle on promotion to associate professors and tenuresA big congratulations to our CBER researchers, Drs. Jennifer Freeman, Devin Kearns, and Tamika La Salle! They have recently received tenures as well as a promotion to associate professors.
- REGISTER NOW: The Center for Behavioral and Education Research (CBER) 9th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumThe Center for Behavioral and Education Research (CBER) is hosting our 9th Annual Graduate Research Symposium! The event includes a researcher panel and a poster session featuring student research. Please click the title for more information.
- Drs. Tamika La Salle and Sara McDaniel receive a five-year $2.4 million grant from the National Institute of Minority Health and Health DisparitiesDrs. Tamika La Salle and Sara McDaniel receive a five-year $2.4 million grant from the National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities. Dr. La Salle and Dr. Sara McDaniel will work to look at ways to address a gap in the effectiveness of Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (SWPBIS) by enhancing the traditional SWPBIS model with SWPBIS+: culturally responsive SWPBIS. Please click the link for more information.
- Call for Posters: 9th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumThe Center for Behavioral Education and Research (CBER) in the Neag School of Education at the University of Connecticut is hosting its 9th Graduate Research Symposium, an annual student-led conference, on Thursday, May 9th, 2019. This is a great opportunity for you to present your own research posters to a large number of people!
- 8th Annual Northeast PBIS Network Leadership Forum: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENREGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN 8th Annual Northeast PBIS Network Leadership Forum May 16-17, 2019 Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa 625 North Road Groton, Conn. Develop your professional network in Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS). Enhance your capacity to work smarter and more effectively in implementing the PBIS framework. Join us for this exciting regional […]
- CBER Breakfast Brown Bag with Jacqueline Rabe, Reporter at CT Mirror & ProPublica“Politics Behind School Funding and Getting Media Coverage on Research” CBER will hold our Breakfast Brown Bag with Jacqueline Rabe, Reporter at CT Mirror & ProPublica, on Monday, April 8th. The topic will be “Politics Behind School Funding and Getting Media Coverage on Research”. Join us for this event! Location: Gentry Building, Room 144 Time: 9 – 10 a.m., Monday, April 8th Light […]